- OBOE offers you this website with a selection of products that will allow you to request personalized online advice through a short form that will arrive directly to our stores from any computer, tablet or Smartphone. Once you have contacted our staff, if you are interested you will be able to place your orders online.
- Below, we invite you to review the general conditions governing the purchase of our OBOE stores. In this sense, the signature of the order constitutes the acceptance of these general conditions. However, if you have any questions about them, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions, you can send us your comments by mail to: OBOGAR. Central Stores. Dept. Customer Service. Calle Hermanas Bronte nº 75, Polígono Industrial Guadalhorce 29004 Malaga. Telephone (0034) 952 27 73 16
- You can also contact any of our physical stores, on working days and during business hours, or by telephone (0034) 952 27 73 16 (Malaga) or (0034) 952 81 89 42 (Marbella) or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER:
No order may be cancelled in whole or in part, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT:
1) At the signing of the order as a deposit, 40% of the total amount.
2) Upon confirmation of receipt of the goods, prior to delivery, 50% of the total.
3) Upon completion of assembly, 10% of the total.
4) If, for reasons beyond OBOE’s control, it is not possible to deliver the goods at the time of delivery, OBOE will not be able to
If the order is received, the buyer must make a second delivery of up to 90% of the total order.
5) In payments by bank transfer, all commissions incurred will be for the account of the customer.
- DELIVERY TIME:
The delivery time is not binding as we depend on the confirmation of our suppliers of
merchandise and transportation agencies.
The buyer is obliged to verify the goods at the time of delivery, and the non-conformity, must
to be stated on the delivery note. Any defect resulting from mishandling or fault committed
by the buyer may not be imputed to the seller.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY:
The warranty conditions of the purchased product shall be those established by the regulations in force concerning
protection of consumers and users, or those indicated by the manufacturer and/or importer or distributor, as long as
that comply with or improve on those established by the aforementioned regulations. Display products shall be considered as goods
The warranty period shall be that specified by law, in particular as regards the duration of 1 year, and the warranty period shall be that specified by law, in particular as regards the duration of 1 year.
year and the seller’s non-obligation to replace the product.
No goods may be returned to us without prior consent and agreement on the conditions of their return.
- RESERVATION OF TITLE CLAUSE:
The seller reserves the right of ownership of the delivered goods until payment of all amounts due.
in the present contract.
- DELIVERY METHOD:
The purchaser undertakes to indicate the conditions under which delivery will be made within his domicile.
Delivery is totally free for orders over 600,00 € in the location where the
The furniture can be delivered in a normal way at all entrances (doors, windows, etc.),
stairs or elevator), to the place of destination of the furniture. If, for the delivery of the furniture to be supplied, it is necessary to
should it be necessary to contract an additional service (e.g., crane rental, etc.), the buyer shall bear the cost,
after the acceptance of a quotation, the cost overrun resulting from difficulties encountered from the
access from the property to the place of destination of the furniture.
- AUTHORIZATION FOR DATA TRANSFER:
We inform you that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 May 2018.
December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and will be included in a file registered in the general registry of
the data protection agency and for which the company is responsible. This data will be stored in the
file during the period of time that the company is engaged in its activity and the purpose of the collection will be
commercial and administrative management, as well as to inform you about our products and services, including by
electronic media. We also inform you that such data may be transferred to other companies for the following purposes
the same purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time and exercise the rights of
access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, by sending a letter to the address of our company